Sky One Melbourne – Showflat Viewing Hotline +65 9798 1200
Sky One Melbourne
Sky One Melbourne is more than 80% sold since the launch in April 2016. This project is very well-received locally. Located less than 15km to the east of the CBD, Box Hill is referred as Melbourne’s cultural centre. Historically, Box Hill has its own large Central Business District. Now, it is a major transport hub for Melbourne’s east suburbs, comprising of a sizeable train station, a bus interchange and 109 tram line which leads to Melbourne CBD.
As part of Melbourne 2030 – Planning for sustainable growth, Box Hill is one of the 6 designated Central Activities Districts which will be the focus of a substantial proportion of future employment growth and public investment. Moving from one Central Activities District to a number of CBD like centres will reduce congestion and enable people to spend less time commuting to and from work and more time with their family.
Central Activities Districts will provide:
- Significant CBD-type jobs and commercial services
- A strong and diverse retail sector
- Specialised goods and services drawing on a large regional catchment
- Significant opportunities for housing redevelopment in and around these centres
- High levels of accessibility for walking, cycling, public transport or car by being located at junctions in the Principal Public Transport Network
- Vibrant centres of community activity with a range of public facilities.
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE has more than 40,000 students and employs around 1800 staff over three campuses and continues to grow.
- Deakin University’s largest campus in Burwood has approximately 19,000 on-campus students and is easily accessible from Box Hill by public transport.
Explore what real community living feels like in vibrant Box Hill.
Foreigners buying properties in Melbourne, Victoria State:
??Potential for huge stamp duty savings when you buy an off-the-plan property in Melbourne
??Deferred payment for stamp duty
??Leverage on low capital outlay of 10% and deferred payment for the remaining 90% upon settlement/completion
??All foreigners must apply from Australia Foreign Review Investment Board (FIRB) to purchase vacant residential land for development and newly constructed dwellings in Australia
??Foreigner Purchaser Additional Duty (FPAD) 7% applies if foreigner buy a property in Victoria state??Enjoy tax deductibles benefits from acquisition and maintenance costs, depreciation allowances and negative gearing.
Key Highlight Of SkyOne:
??SkyOne is earmarked to be the tallest residential landmark in the east of Melbourne suburban
??36 storey tall building comprising 3 levels of high-end retail and fine dining and 33 levels of residential units
??Located at the heart of Box Hill’s main business hub, at the intersection of Station Street and Carrington Road
??1 min walk to Box Hill’s integrated transport hub and mega retail mall.
??High-end fittings and luxurious finishes
??Established Developer: GoldenAge Group
??Pre-approved for overseas buyers by Australian Govt with no FIRB application fees payable. (Savings of A$5000 min)
??Earn interest on deposit* (For Huttons’ Clients. Limited period only*)
Hassle free purchasing
– Simply 10% initial deposit
– No progressive payment
– Deferred payment upon settlement
– A One-Stop-Shop: After sales services include leasing, property management, resales and owners corp from Developer’s property managing arm.
Make an appointment with ShowFlat Viewing Team today.