Alex Residences is a 40 storey high residential condo situated along Alexandra View in District 3, Singapore. This project is developed by the well reputed Singland Homes Pte Limited (A Sibsidiary of SingLand). It has 429 mix units. Tenure is 99 years and Top date will be on 2018.
Alex Residences have a land area of more than 69,000 square feet. Its floor area is about 342, 906 sqft and its plot ratio is 4.9. The unit mix for this project will be as follow: 1 bedroom units (474 – 506 sqft), 2 bedroom units (657 – 678 sqft), 3 bedroom units (883 – 1033 sqft) and 3+1 units (1023 – 1141 sqft).
The future residents of Alex Residences will definitely love the modern and stylish feel within the project. Here, the interiors are designed first class and the outlook reflect elegance. The nearby area is also very peaceful because this is owned by private residential homes.
Children, parents and elders would have lot of things to enjoy when living at Alex Residences. They can amuse by the facilities on the first floor like pool deck, lily pond, gym, BBQ pavilion, and play park. Sky terraces are available at the 4th, 14th, 24th and 40th floors of the project. Spa pool, sky walk, party lounge, sky lounge, hammock garden and spa pool can also be enjoyed at the 40th floor of Alex Residences!
Alex Residences Developed By Singland Homes
Singland Homes (Alexandra) Pte Ltd is a sub organization of Singapore Land Limited (Singland Ltd), one of Singapore’s greatest property players. The company owns about 3.3 million sqft of office and retail spaces all over the Singapore. Since it has been founded, the company has been involved in many residential and commercial developments in Singapore.
Singland Homes (Alexandra) Pte Ltd has been set up specifically to accommodate the development of Alex Residences. The company has its own team of people managing the development of the project, which is set to become another shining jewel of their parent company.
Why Buy Alex Residences?
- Developed by a reputable developer: Singland Homes Pte Limited
- Just a few minutes (3 minutes) walk away from Redhill MRT
- Easily Accessible to expressways like AYE, CTE and ECP
- Just 1 MRT stop to Tiong Bahru
- 5 MRT stops away from City Hall, Clementi and Dhoby Ghaut
- 3 MRT stops away from Chinatown, Harborfront and Tanjong Pagar
- 4 MRT stops away from Holland Village, Raffles Place, Clarke Quay and One North
- 10 minutes drive away from Orchard Road, Southern Waterfront, Marina Bay and Central Business District
- High rental yield
- Sits near reputable educational facilities like Gan Eng Seng Primary School, Crescent Girls School, Management Development Institute of Singapore, etc.